Use the online services
We recommend that you use the E-Services when you want to contact us. Through the service, you can conveniently submit a contact request to your own specialist at Helsinki Employment Services. After receiving the contact request, we will contact you quickly by phone.
Via the E-Services, you can
- inform us of the start and end of your unemployment or other changes in your circumstances;
- check and update your employment plan and keep us informed of its implementation;
- inform us about the fulfilment of your job search obligation;
- check what has been agreed on, including your tasks;
- respond to clarification requests and follow the progress of the clarification requests and statements;
- update your contact details. (NOTE! Your changed address information will not be automatically updated to us if you submit a change of address notification to the Population Information System)
The E-services are only available in Finnish and Swedish.