By calling this number, you can get general help and advice on matters related to our services, the use of E-Services and employment. You can also use this number to leave a contact request with your own specialist.
You can call the number Monday–Friday 9:00–16:15.
More detailed information about services and queuing times can be found on the Job Market Finland website.
This number provides advice on matters related to unemployment security:
- In what circumstances are you eligible for unemployment benefit?
- How does, for example, your studies, part-time work or entrepreneurship affect your unemployment benefit?
- How do you respond to a request for clarification?
- How can you appeal against a statement you have received?
You can call the unemployment security service Monday–Friday, 9:00–16:15.
More detailed information about the services and queuing times can be found on the Job Market Finland website.
You can call us when you need information about employment services in Helsinki, support in applying for a job or information about training opportunities.
If you want to ask about a statement you have received or your job search obligation, please contact your own specialist directly.
We will serve you in this number Monday–Friday 9:00–15:00.
Call and SMS prices
- When you contact us via phone or SMS, the price will be determined by your own subscription (mobile call rate/local network rate/SMS rate).
- If your subscription has a package price, check from your operator if calls to corporate and service numbers are included. The operator’s charge starts when the connection opens.
- We sometimes send text messages from the 1600fi service’s technical number that cannot receive SMS. Responses to SMSs sent from this number are not received by us but the attempted responses are subject to a charge. Always send your response to your specialist’s phone number (starting with 0295 or 040) or contact them in some other way.
Helsinki-info advises and guides you when you are looking for information on other services in the city or on immigration-related matters at 09 310 11 111.