Digital skills for working life
The Digityöelämää project by Helsinki Employment Services is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the City of Helsinki during the period from 1 February 2022 to 31 August 2023. The project is funded as part of the Union's response to the CCOVID-19 pandemic.
- The aim of the project is to promote employment by improving digital skills.
- Both digital skills that are essential for job-seeking and digital skills that have a positive impact on one’s quality of life are taught on the courses.
- For the duration of the course, participants can borrow a smartphone, which makes learning more effective and also encourages learning in their own everyday life.
- After completing the course, participants can keep the smartphones free of charge. The aim in providing the device is to ensure digital inclusion in society.
Participate in a digital skills course
The Digityöelämää project organises digital courses for the clients of Helsinki Employment Services. If you feel that poor digital skills have a negative impact on your employment opportunities or quality of life, you can benefit from the project’s courses.
- The courses are offered to unemployed job seekers who need multidisciplinary services and to migrant job seekers.
- Participants do not need to have previous experience in using digital devices.
- The courses will be organised in Finnish, Somali, Arabic and English. According to demand, teaching will also be available in other languages.
You can enroll on a course through your own specialist. You can submit a contact request for your specialist via the E-services.